Surplus process equipment
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Co., L.L.C. (LCEC) was founded in 1968 to buy and sell used process equipment and complete plants for relocation throughout the world. Since our first job for Exxon of Baton Rouge, we have grown into a full service company providing services worldwide. We have offices, storage facilities and complete plants located in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia to better serve your needs.
LCEC also provides the following...
- Consulting and studies - including equipment, process unit and plant availability searches, pricing studies, plant re-use and modification studies.
- Appraisals - for lenders, bankruptcy trustees, and owners of individual equipment or complete manufacturing facilities.
- Purchase of individual equipment or complete plants.
- Equipment Removal - for scrap and for re-use, including match-marking of equipment, process units or complete plants.
- Sale of equipment or plants - on a direct, joint venture or consignment basis.
- Inventory services - including field inspection, vendor data review and computerized data base.
- LCEC has grown into one of the world's largest buyers and sellers of complete plants and used process equipment dealers. Our LaPorte, Texas facility has over 25 acres of process equipment, including a thirty-two thousand square foot warehouse full of compressors, pumps, plastics equipment, and other equipment.
- LCEC's executive offices are located in Baton Rouge, LA; sales, computer, accounting, inventory and yard personnel are located in LaPorte, TX.; storage yards or dismantlement projects are located in Baton Rouge, LA; Orange, TX; Green Springs, Ohio; Williamsport, NJ; Enid, OK; LaValle, Quebec, Canada; Liberty, SC; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Seoul, South Korea; Manchester, England; Priolo, Italy; Roven, France; Frankfurt, Germany; Oulu, Finland; Perth, Australia and numerous other locations.
- LCEC's clientele of equipment buyers and sellers reads like "Who's Who in the Chemical Industry." Our clients include Exxon, Pharmacea, Arco, Union Carbide, Air Products, Goodrich, Goodyear, Praxair, Mallinckrodt, ICI, Bayer, Enichem, Air Liquide, DSM, Borealis, Kemira, Grande Pardisse, ESSO, Hoescht, Irish Fertilizers, Linde, Sasol, Norsk Hydro, Celanese, Dow, BASF, Coastal, Kaiser, Texaco, Gulf, Shell, IMC, BP-Amoco, Dupont, Sun, Chevron and hundreds...even thousands... of other satisfied, repeat clients.
- LCEC has purchased and sold many refineries and plants including: styrene, chlorine/caustic, acetylene, phenol, oxygen, acetic acid, methanol, ethanol, coffee, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, ammonia, fertilizer, hydrogen, urea, power, pharmaceutical, metals, glycol, vinyl acetate, butadiene, and pumping/compressor stations, to name a few.
- LCEC's equipment inventory includes more than 14,000 individual items listed by categories, including pumps, tanks, vessels, heaters, heat exchangers, centrifuges, mixers, motors, columns, silos, sifters, filters, compressors...85 categories in all. The equipment materials of construction include chrome-moly, inconel copper, titanium, glass-lined, fiberglass, cast iron, stainless...even plain old carbon steel.
- Our personnel are qualified, experienced and eager to assist; our track record is unequaled.
- LCEC is a premier used equipment dealer and we welcome an opportunity to serve you.