Used Heat Exchanger, Surplus Heat Exchanger
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Co., L.L.C. (LCEC) was founded in 1968 to buy and sell used process equipment and complete plants for relocation throughout the world. This includes used and surplus heat exchanger for your needs. Since our first job for Exxon of Baton Rouge, we have grown into a full service company providing services worldwide. We have offices, storage facilities and complete plants located in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia to better serve your needs.
LCEC also provides the following...
- Consulting and studies - including equipment, process unit and plant availability searches, pricing studies, plant re-use and modification studies.
- Appraisals - for lenders, bankruptcy trustees, and owners of individual equipment or complete manufacturing facilities.
- Purchase of individual equipment or complete plants.
- Equipment Removal - for scrap and for re-use, including match-marking of equipment, process units or complete plants.
- Sale of equipment or plants - on a direct, joint venture or consignment basis.
- Inventory services - including field inspection, vendor data review and computerized data base.
- LCEC has grown into one of the world's largest buyers and sellers of used and surplus heat exchangers and used process equipment. Our LaPorte, Texas facility has over 25 acres of process equipment, including a thirty-two thousand square foot warehouse full of compressors, pumps, plastics equipment, and other equipment.
- LCEC's executive offices are located in Baton Rouge, LA; sales, computer, accounting, inventory and yard personnel are located in LaPorte, TX.; storage yards or dismantlement projects are located in Baton Rouge, LA; Orange, TX; Green Springs, Ohio; Williamsport, NJ; Enid, OK; LaValle, Quebec, Canada; Liberty, SC; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Seoul, South Korea; Manchester, England; Priolo, Italy; Roven, France; Frankfurt, Germany; Oulu, Finland; Perth, Australia and numerous other locations.
- LCEC's clientele of equipment buyers and sellers reads like "Who's Who in the Chemical Industry." Our clients include Exxon, Pharmacea, Arco, Union Carbide, Air Products, Goodrich, Goodyear, Praxair, Mallinckrodt, ICI, Bayer, Enichem, Air Liquide, DSM, Borealis, Kemira, Grande Pardisse, ESSO, Hoescht, Irish Fertilizers, Linde, Sasol, Norsk Hydro, Celanese, Dow, BASF, Coastal, Kaiser, Texaco, Gulf, Shell, IMC, BP-Amoco, Dupont, Sun, Chevron and hundreds...even thousands... of other satisfied, repeat clients.
- LCEC has purchased and sold many refineries and plants including: styrene, chlorine/caustic, acetylene, phenol, oxygen, acetic acid, methanol, ethanol, coffee, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, ammonia, fertilizer, hydrogen, urea, power, pharmaceutical, metals, glycol, vinyl acetate, butadiene, and pumping/compressor stations, to name a few.
- LCEC's used heat exchanger inventory includes more than 1,000 used, new and surplus heat exchangers. These items are listed by categories, including size, type and manufacture. The equipment materials of construction include chrome-moly, inconel copper, titanium, glass-lined, fiberglass, cast iron, stainless and many others.
- Our personnel are qualified, experienced and eager to assist; our track record is unequaled.
- LCEC is a premier used equipment dealer for used and surplus heat exchangers and we welcome an opportunity to serve you.